We welcome you to get involved as a GCAMP sponsor company and be part of a solution for yourself and other manufacturers. Explore the many benefits of working together whether you can offer your TIME as a GCAMP volunteer, your TALENT by working on a committee, mentorship with students or other manufacturers, or your TREASURE by becoming a sponsor today.
Become a Sponsor
Be part of a proven organization with proven results. Join a coalition encompassing municipal economic developers, secondary education career advisers, career and technical educators, community colleges, workforce boards, private sector manufacturers, and global tool makers.
Your gift of sponsorship to GCAMP, a 501(c)3 Non-Profit organization, may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes.
Where the Money Goes
- High School Girls Project Lead the Way: Robot Rumble Competition
- Buses to Manufacturing Trade Shows
- Scholarships to colleges
- Tours of manufacturing facilities
- Introduction programs for students and parents
- Manufacturing Day Activities
- Classroom speakers
- Coordinate internship placements with manufacturers and schools
- Software introducing manufacturing and STEM projects to middle schools
- Funds for training materials (aluminum, steel, castings, etc.)